Duncanville ISD – Immunization Update
Duncanville ISD is required by state law to follow these requirements:
- Students attempting to enroll with an incomplete immunization record will not be permitted until the needed immunization(s) is/are obtained.
- Students who have never attended school and do not have an immunization record will not be permitted to enroll until a complete record is provided.
- Students who are transferring from another state and do not have an immunization record will not be permitted to enroll until a complete record is provided.
- Students transferring from another Texas school who do not have a record will be allowed provisional enrollment for up to 30 days to allow time for the transfer of records.
- Students currently enrolled who are not in compliance with the new state guidelines will have 30 days to comply. After 30 days the student will not be allowed to attend school until the immunization record is up to date. All absences obtained due to an incomplete immunization record will be unexcused.
Please contact your physician, school nurse, or a county health clinic to help you determine if your child needs additional immunizations. All records must be signed by a doctor, public health clinic, or world health organization. A parent statement is not acceptable.
See the complete list of required immunizations.